Thursday, January 6, 2011

NEW YEAR,NEW ME>

New Year's Eve has always been a time for looking back to the past, and more importantly, forward to the coming year. It's a time to reflect on the changes we want to make and resolve to follow through on those changes.
Most us graduate students begin the new year with a resolution or two, usually academic goals to achieve over the course of the year.

For my family New year is the grandest part of the year , because in this day,, lots of Filipinos spend the day with fireworks that makes the day complete. For the Christmas eve we usually call it as a Noche Buena but for the New Years eve we call it Media Noche.

I spend my first year this 2011 with my family.. In this year I bought my first new dress, shoes and other accesories this 2011. I love new year, I love New Life.....................!!!!!